I, the undersigned, Liam Title, of Richmond, BC
hereby declare this to be my Will and final post as guest blogger on this
blog. I hereby revoke all previous wills or testamentary writings made by
me.
I nominate Chef Boyardee to be the Executor of my
Estate. Should he/she be unwilling or unable to act as executor, I nominate the
departed spirit of Marilyn Monroe.
I direct that the executor of my estate shall/shall
not be required by the Master of the High Court or other competent authority to
give security for proper performance of his duties.
I direct that the following collection of website
links be bequeathed to my classmates:
http://firstpersontetris.com/ (You are a
tetris block. Rejoice.)
http://quietube2.com/v.php/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp_PIjc2ga4&list=FLwlKB5XT4NPf6gtal3QWpEg&index=9&feature=plpp_video
(Perhaps the best music video ever made.)
http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/
(Kim-Jong Il looking at things.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QUxruY_Q4s&list=FLwlKB5XT4NPf6gtal3QWpEg&index=15&feature=plpp_video
(“flying over the streets”)
In witness whereof I have signed this will in my
house, Richmond, BC, on the 6th of January, 2012 in the presence of the
undersigned witnesses (see attached page) who in my presence and in the
presence of each other have signed this will as witnesses.
January
6th, 2012
Liam
Abraham Title
[Error
Notice 405 - no attached page. Please consult your computer’s manual for more
information.]
No comments:
Post a Comment