Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pivot!......Pivot!.......PIVAAAATTT!

This is a short post, and I hope it gives you a good laugh.

Not sure if any of you ever watched Friends, or perhaps you see it in re-reruns.  Today, some grade 6 and 7 boys were helping me set out the risers on the gym floor, and I tried to re-create the "Pivot" scene from Friends as I was giving directions to the boys......it made me think of this scene from that sitcom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5DHU8SwYJ0

And this is the link of the actors talking about how funny they found doing that scene to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1rfr495sY

Well, at least you'll all know that the term "Pivot" means, right?

I'll post more later.....it's been a busy day!

Ms. Bahd :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the part where he says pivot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Rollins and Josh--I just start giggling so hard. I'm glad you found it funny too! (Ms. Bahd)

    ReplyDelete